AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus, Remote Power Switch, is the ideal solution for remote reboot and many other remote power control applications. AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus has two power outlets which can be independently controlled using a web browser. It is completely self-contained and includes a built-in web server so no external servers, services, or subscriptions are required.
AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus provides remote power control, remote reboot, or automatic reboot of network devices. Using a standard web-browser on a computer or Smartphone users can access AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus directly, and control either outlet.
AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus also includes features such as remote temperature monitoring, discrete inputs, event scheduling, logging, and email alerts. This provides a more complete solution for remotely controlling servers and monitoring their environment.
The ACPS2-HT can be used to monitor both temperature and relative humidity in real-time in conjunction with the AC Power Sentinel 2 Plus, remote power switch .
• Humidity Range: 0-100%
• Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
• Accuracy:±0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
No additional software, or power supply required. Simply connect to and set up with your AC Power Sentinel 2 Plus.
• Temperature and/or humidity sensors can be added for environmental monitoring.
• Dry-contact sensors or switches can be connected for local control of outlets or for monitoring external devices.
• Real-time clock, can automatically adjusts for daylight savings time, sync with NTP server.
• Added relay contact protection.
• Event scheduler with yearly calendar.
• Customizable email alerts.
• Logging; log outlet changes, automatic reboots, high/low temperatures, network traffic, and more.
• System log provides detailed diagnostic information.
• Simple scripts can be written in BASIC for advanced functionality.
• Configure manually or with DHCP.
• Supplied with two IEC to domestic short pig-tail adapters cables and domestic IEC power cable.
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Years Day, Monday, January 2nd
Memorial Day, Monday, May 29th
Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4th
Labor Day, Monday, September 4th
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23rd
Christmas Day, Monday, December 25th thru
New Years Day, Monday, January 2nd, 2018