AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus, Remote Power Switch, is the ideal solution for remote reboot and many other remote power control applications. AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus has two power outlets which can be independently controlled using a web browser. It is completely self-contained and includes a built-in web server so no external servers, services, or subscriptions are required.
AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus provides remote power control, remote reboot, or automatic reboot of network devices. Using a standard web-browser on a computer or Smartphone users can access AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus directly, and control either outlet.
AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus also includes features such as remote temperature monitoring, discrete inputs, event scheduling, logging, and email alerts. This provides a more complete solution for remotely controlling servers and monitoring their environment.
The ACPS2-HT can be used to monitor both temperature and relative humidity in real-time in conjunction with the AC Power Sentinel 2 Plus, remote power switch .
• Humidity Range: 0-100%
• Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
• Accuracy:±0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
No additional software, or power supply required. Simply connect to and set up with your AC Power Sentinel 2 Plus.
• Temperature and/or humidity sensors can be added for environmental monitoring.
• Dry-contact sensors or switches can be connected for local control of outlets or for monitoring external devices.
• Real-time clock, can automatically adjusts for daylight savings time, sync with NTP server.
• Added relay contact protection.
• Event scheduler with yearly calendar.
• Customizable email alerts.
• Logging; log outlet changes, automatic reboots, high/low temperatures, network traffic, and more.
• System log provides detailed diagnostic information.
• Simple scripts can be written in BASIC for advanced functionality.
• Configure manually or with DHCP.
• Supplied with two IEC to domestic short pig-tail adapters cables and domestic IEC power cable.
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
Monday, January 1, 2018 New Years Day
Monday, May 28, 2018 Memorial Day
Wednesday, July 4, 2018 Independence Day
Monday, September 3, 2018 Labor Day
Thursday, November 22, 2018 Thanksgiving Day
Tuesday, December 25, 2018 Christmas Day
Tuesday, January 1, 2019 New Years Day