The Broadcast Tools® AES Silence Sentinel® Standard is designed to monitor an AES/EBU digital audio signal for silence or an out of phase audio condition, generate alarms and transparently switch to a back-up AES/EBU audio source. Signal bypass is built-in with AES input one passively routing to the AES output in the event of power loss. Integrated digital to analog converter with balanced stereo and headphone outputs. Additional features include: front panel controls, XLR AES input and output jacks, remote control inputs and status outputs; plug-in euro-block screw terminals; dipswitch selection of silence detection of -20, -25, -30 and -35db below zero reference; precise alarm timing delay from off to 85 minutes; precise restore timing delay from off to 10.2 minutes. The AES Silence Sentinel® Standard may be set on a desktop, mounted on a wall or optional RA-1 rack shelf for mounting up to two units in 1-RU.
• AES/EBU program switcher with front panel input selection switches and indicator LED’s.
• Front panel “Manual/Automatic” switch with front panel LED, remote input and open collector status output.
• Integrated digital to analog converter with balanced stereo and headphone outputs.
• Audio silence sensor.
• Dipswitch selection of silence detection threshold of -20, -25, -30 and -35dB below zero dBu reference.
• Stereo LED audio level display.
• “External Ext” alarm trigger input with front panel LED indicator.
• Front Panel Power/Heartbeat LED.
• Dipswitch selection of reverse polarity (out of phase) detection.
• Dipswitch selection of alarm time delay from OFF to 8 minutes, 30 seconds in 2 second increments or 85 minutes in 20 second increments.
• Dipswitch selection of restore timing delay from OFF to 10 minutes and 20 seconds in 20 second increments.
• Two independent SPDT alarm relays and LED indicators.
• Two pulse open collector alarm outputs.
• Logic functions via microprocessor and non-volatile memory.
• Plug-in euro-block screw terminals, mating plugs supplied.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected internal power supply, PS-1515 universal switching +/-15VDC power supply with domestic connectors supplied.
International AC connectors optional.
Each unit may be set on a desktop, mounted on a wall or rack-mounted with the optional RA-1 rack shelf for mounting up to two units in 1-RU.
List Price: $539.00
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Years Day, Monday, January 2nd
Memorial Day, Monday, May 29th
Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4th
Labor Day, Monday, September 4th
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23rd
Christmas Day, Monday, December 25th thru
New Years Day, Monday, January 2nd, 2018