The Audio Sentinel® 4 >> Web is a web-enabled four channel stereo/eight mono channel silence monitor. All four stereo inputs are balanced and feature pluggable screw terminal-block and StudioHub+ compatible RJ45 inputs wired in parallel for ease of wiring. Each stereo input can be configured for out of phase monitoring in addition to silence monitor or the input may be configured to act as two separate mono channels, allowing the user to monitor up to a total of eight different mono audio sources.
The Audio Sentinel® 4 >> Web can be configured and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a desktop web browser or web-enabled mobile device. Email notification may be configured to alert up to eight recipients when silence or out of phase audio is detected. SMTP username and passwords using STARTTLS or Base64 authentication are supported.
Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. SNMP traps and SET/GET to allow multiple units to be monitored and configured with SMNP management software.
• Built-in web server provides simple, web based notification, monitoring, configuration, control.
• Four stereo or eight mono silence sensors with front panel activity and alarm LED indicators.
• Silence trip level detection from -12dB to -32dB in 1 dB steps for each channel.
• Precise alarm time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
• Alarm restore time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
• Email notification may be configured to alert up to EIGHT recipients when alarms are detected.
• Email logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day.
• Support for STARTTLS secure SMTP authentication.
• Removable euroblock-style screw terminal connectors and StudioHub+ compatible RJ45 inputs simplify wiring and service.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected internal power supply, 9 VDC universal AC input power supply with domestic connectors supplied. International optional.
• Up to two units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
Monday, January 1, 2018 New Years Day
Monday, May 28, 2018 Memorial Day
Wednesday, July 4, 2018 Independence Day
Monday, September 3, 2018 Labor Day
Thursday, November 22, 2018 Thanksgiving Day
Tuesday, December 25, 2018 Christmas Day
Tuesday, January 1, 2019 New Years Day