The DTE-16 Plus is a feature rich DTMF tone/sequence encoder that is user programmable to encode tone sequences up to 15 characters in length or a single tone via any one of 16 contact closure inputs and/or commands from the USB COM port. Each input may be programmed to generate a tone for the duration of the closure or tone burst immediately on command. A passive mixing network is provided to mix both program input audio and tone encoder audio if required. Programming is performed using a non-dedicated PC’s USB port equipped with Windows HyperTerminal or PuTTY.
• Encodes all 16 DTMF tones or programmable tone sequences up to 15 characters in length.
• Adjustable tone generation time.
• Output level adjustable from +4 dBu to off.
• Passive program mixer input.
• Balanced low Z output
• Front panel status LEDs for all 16 inputs, power, tone activity, program mode, and serial data activity.
• Programmed via USB connection.
• All connections except for the USB type B connector and a coaxial DC jack are on removable euro-block screw terminal connectors to simplify wiring and service, mating plugs are supplied.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected power supply. Domestic power supply provided.
• Up to four units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf, using four supplied Velcro feet. Desk top and wall mounting is also possible.
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Years Day, Monday, January 2nd
Memorial Day, Monday, May 29th
Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4th
Labor Day, Monday, September 4th
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23rd
Christmas Day, Monday, December 25th
New Years Day, Monday, January 1st, 2018