DISCONTINUED – Please see the SR-4 Smart Relay 4.
The LR-5 Plus is a mechanical latching relay with one set of four pole double throw contacts and one set of single pole normally open contacts. The LR-5 Plus provides two control inputs which may be configured for sustained, toggle, set-reset (flipflop), dual alternate action or falling/rising edge, along with additional Boolean logic functions. The LR-5 Plus may be used to switch all types of audio, AES and AC/DC circuits. Additional features include; Independent user programmable logic and pulse stretching (delays) from 100 milliseconds to 12.7 seconds in 100 millisecond steps, or 10 seconds to 21 minutes and 10 seconds in 10 second steps, removable euro-block screw terminals and LED indicators to display relay ON/OFF. The LR-5 Plus assembly is housed in a plastic snap track.
• One set of four pole double throw mechanical latching relay contacts and one set of single pole normally open mechanical latching relay contacts.
• Two configurable control inputs (closure to ground).
• Fifteen logic functions include sustained, toggle, set-reset (flip-flop), dual alternate action or falling/rising edge, along with additional Boolean logic functions.
• The independent pulse stretcher or time delays may be configured from 100ms to 12.7 seconds in 100 millisecond steps, or 10 sec. to 21 minutes and 10 seconds in 10 second steps.
• On/Off LED indicators are provided for relay position status
• A four-position dipswitch is provided for logic function configuration and an eight-position dipswitch is provided for timing configuration.
• Dual power jacks allows for the daisy chaining of units from one wall supply as well as a DC in connection on the terminal block.
• All I/O connections via removable euro-block screw terminals.
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
Monday, January 1, 2018 New Years Day
Monday, May 28, 2018 Memorial Day
Wednesday, July 4, 2018 Independence Day
Monday, September 3, 2018 Labor Day
Thursday, November 22, 2018 Thanksgiving Day
Tuesday, December 25, 2018 Christmas Day
Tuesday, January 1, 2019 New Years Day