The Site Sentinel® 4 provides a cost-effective, one third-rack solution for web based site remote control. The Site Sentinel® 4 was designed from a user’s point of view, so all of the basic functionality you need is included to control your site equipment, while including the accessories other manufacturers consider optional. Each analog (metering), status/logic, stereo silence sensor, temperature sensor (probe optional), power failure inputs, along with all relays can be controlled and/or monitored over any IP network including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device, while email notification may be configured to alert up to EIGHT recipients when alarms are detected. The user may also enable a sound effect to play on the monitoring PC when an alarm is generated. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. SNMP and SMTP username and passwords are also supported.
The Site Sentinel® 4 is equipped with four buffered high-resolution 10 volt metering (analog) channels, while each of the four optically isolated status/logic channels may be configured for 5 to 24 volts DC wet or dry (contact closures) status/logic monitoring. The four control channels are equipped with independent SPST one-amp relays and may be latched on, off or pulsed with user configured timing along with user programmable event action sequences. The temperature monitoring is within the range of -67°F to +257°F (-55°C TO +125°C).
The Site Sentinel® 4 is also equipped with a power controller port. By pairing this feature with an optional external AC power control unit (such as the Mid-Atlantic RLM-15-1C, RLM-20-1C or RLM30-L530-1) remote rebooting of equipment is possible.
• Plug-in euroblock screw terminals for metering, status, control relays and stereo silence sensor.
• Jack for external power failure power supply*
• 1/8” T/R/S mini-jack for the optional Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature sensor*
• Stereo Silence Sensor monitoring*
• Front panel LED indicators for most operational activities
• Front panel local/operate switch with LED indicator
• Rear panel RJ-45, 10/100base-T LAN/Ethernet interface
• Fully RFI proofed
• Surge protected power supply
• Third rack, 1-RU high chassis
• 120 VAC (optional 240V CE) power supply included *Independent of the four metering and status channels.
• PPM Monitoring and alarm logging.
• Remote site monitoring and control.
• Temperature monitoring.
• Stereo audio silence monitoring.
• Web-enabled back-up remote control system.
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Years Day, Monday, January 2nd
Memorial Day, Monday, May 29th
Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4th
Labor Day, Monday, September 4th
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23rd
Christmas Day, Monday, December 25th thru
New Years Day, Monday, January 2nd, 2018