The Universal 4.1 MLR is a transparent four input, one output switcher/router with mechanical latching relays designed to pass AES or stereo balanced signals. The Universal 4.1 MLR is perfect for all types of passive signal switching via front panel controls, contact closures or logic remote control. Each input features stereo Neutrik “Combo” XLR, ¼” T/R/S and StudioHub+ RJ45’s connectors. The output features stereo XLR, ¼” T/R/S and StudioHub+ RJ45 connectors. Switching is accomplished via mechanical latching gold contact relays, which means that the unit can route a signal in either direction and will keep routing signal even after losing power. Due to the passive nature of the switching, any input level and impedance can be used. Inputs may be balanced or unbalanced, while output levels, impedance, distortion, noise and balancing will match that of the selected input.
• Front panel channel selection push buttons with active channel LED indicators.
• The “MUTE” function with LED indicator allows the user to turn off all audio.
• Front panel Enable switch with enabled LED indicator can be configured to provide a safety lock to the front panel selection push buttons.
• Signal switching via mechanical latching sealed relays utilizing 2-form-C bifurcated – crossbar silver alloy with gold overlay contacts.
• Remote control via contact closures and 5-volt TTL/CMOS logic levels.
• Four normally open relay contact closures for remote channel status.
• Stereo Neutrik “Combo” XLR, ¼” T/R/S and StudioHub+ RJ45’s connectors. The RJ45’s conform to the StudioHub+ wiring standard and pass “DC-LINK” power.
• Removable euro-block screw terminal connectors are used for remote control connections. Necessary mating plugs are supplied.
• If power is lost, the last selected channel is passed to the output.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected internal power supply, 9 VDC universal switching power supply with domestic connector supplied. International connectors optional.
• Small 1-RU rack chassis.
Automation source switching; Studio selection and routing; Audio processing selection; Exciter input selection; Remote broadcast input selection; STL source selection; Multiple station program on-hold and/or PA switching; EAS audio switching; IFB selection; Satellite audio channel switching and console monitor input and output selection.
List $ 479.00
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Years Day, Monday, January 2nd
Memorial Day, Monday, May 29th
Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4th
Labor Day, Monday, September 4th
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23rd
Christmas Day, Monday, December 25th thru
New Years Day, Monday, January 2nd, 2018