The AES Switcher Sentinel 3+1 USB is a web-enabled five channel AES/EBU silence monitor combined with an integrated 5×1 AES switcher. It is designed to monitor three AES audio sources, one analog to digital (ADC), and one external USB audio source. When silence, out-of-phase condition, or AES error is detected on the primary AES input it can automatically switch to the next available backup input. Switching is accomplished via mechanical latching gold contact relays. The AES Switcher Sentinel 3+1 USB can be configured and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet using a desktop web browser or web-enabled mobile device. Email notification may be configured to alert up to eight recipients when silence or out of phase audio is detected. SMTP username and passwords using STARTTLS or Base64 authentication are supported. SNMP traps and SET/GET are built in to allow multiple units to be monitored and configured with SNMP management software.
• Built-in web server provides simple web-based notification, monitoring, configuration, and control.
• Front panel, remote, and web-based switcher controls.
• All inputs feature front panel activity and alarm LED indicators.
• Automatic or manual backup switching based on silence, out-of-phase audio, or AES error detection via mechanical latching relays.
• ADC input can be configured to operate from an internal clock at sample rates of 44.1kHz or 48kHz or use an external word clock from 32 to 96kHz.
• USB audio input allows you to connect directly to a PC and provide local backup audio.
• Silence trip level detection from -15dB to -35dB in 1 dB steps for each stereo input.
• Precise alarm time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each input
• Alarm restore time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each input.
• Email notification may be configured to alert up to EIGHT recipients when alarms are detected.
• Email logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day.
• Support for STARTTLS secure SMTP authentication (Gmail.)
• Inputs and output feature StudioHub+ compatible RJ45 jacks.
• Output monitoring via front panel adjustable ¼” stereo headphone jack.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Includes PS-1515 universal switching +/-15VDC power supply with IEC inlet.
• Up to two units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.
List Price: $999.00
Availability: Shipping Q4 2019.
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, Tues., Jan. 1, 2019
Memorial Day, Mon., May 27,2019
Independence Day, Thur., July 4, 2019
Labor Day, Mon., Sept. 2, 2019
Thanksgiving Day, Thur., Nov. 28, 2019
Christmas Eve, Tues., Dec. 24, 2019
Christmas Day, Wed., Dec. 25, 2019
Hours: Mon.-Thur. 8am-5pm PST/PDT.
Voice mail and email available 24-7 / 365.