•The Status Sentinel®16 is a robust, full-featured; Ethernet based data acquisition device with sixteen logic-level (status) inputs. All Status/logic inputs are activated by a closure to ground. External sources can be contact closures, open collectors or 5, 12, 15 and 24-volt logic-level sources. The Status Sentinel®16 can be monitored over any IP network including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device, while email notification may be configured to alert up to four recipients when alarms are detected. The user may also enable a sound effect to play when an alarm is generated. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. We have also provided SNMP capabilities to allow multiple units to be monitored with any SMNP manager software package. SMTP username and passwords are also supported
The Status Sentinel®16 may be paired with the Relay Sentinel®16 to form a “16 channel Relay Extension Cord”.
• Logging of all input status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day.
• Plug-in euro-block screw terminals for all status inputs.
• Seventeen activity LED indicators.
• Rear panel RJ-45, 10/100base-T LAN/Ethernet interface.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected power supply. Domestic supply provided.
• Four units may be mounted on one RA-1 1-RU shelf.
• PPM Monitoring and alarm logging.
• Web-enabled networked message board controller.
• Input end of a web-enabled relay extension cord.
• Input status monitoring via a web browser and/or
user defined PC application.
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
Monday, January 1, 2018 New Years Day
Monday, May 28, 2018 Memorial Day
Wednesday, July 4, 2018 Independence Day
Monday, September 3, 2018 Labor Day
Thursday, November 22, 2018 Thanksgiving Day
Monday, December 24th, 2018 Christmas Eve
Tuesday, December 25, 2018 Christmas Day
Tuesday, January 1, 2019 New Years Day