The Universal USB Interface is a stereo computer audio interface designed for broadcast use. The Universal USB Interface supports professional balanced +4 dBu nominal input and output audio levels via StudioHub compatible RJ45 jacks and also features an AES/EBU output via a male XLR jack. Includes a built-in switchable 1/4” stereo headphone monitor output and stereo LED level meters. Connects to your computer via USB and does not require special drivers.
• 16-bit Delta-Sigma ADC and DAC with software selectable sample rate (32, 44.1, or 48 kHz)
• USB 2.0 compliant, does not require special drivers with most operating systems.
• Adjustable ¼” stereo headphone monitor output and LED level meters, switchable between input and output audio.
• Professional +4 dBu nominal audio levels with trimmers for fine adjustment.
• Balanced analog input and output feature StudioHub+ compatible RJ45 jacks.
• AES/EBU digital audio output via XLR-M jack.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Includes PS-1515 universal switching +/-15VDC power supply with IEC inlet.
• Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.
List Price: $409.00
Availability: Shipping Q4 2019.
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, Wed., Jan. 1, 2020
Memorial Day, Mon., May 25, 2020
Independence Day, Fri., July 3, 2020
Labor Day, Mon., Sept. 7, 2020
Thanksgiving Day, Thur., Nov. 26, 2020
Christmas Eve, Thur., Dec. 24, 2020
Christmas Day, Fri., Dec. 25, 2020
Hours: Mon.-Thur. 8am-5pm PST/PDT.
Voice mail and email available 24-7 / 365.