AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus, Remote Power Switch, is the ideal solution for remote reboot and many other remote power control applications. AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus has two power outlets which can be independently controlled using a web browser. It is completely self-contained and includes a built-in web server so no external servers, services, or subscriptions are required.
AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus provides remote power control, remote reboot, or automatic reboot of network devices. Using a standard web-browser on a computer or Smartphone users can access AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus directly, and control either outlet.
AC Power Sentinel® 2 Plus also includes features such as remote temperature monitoring, discrete inputs, event scheduling, logging, and email alerts. This provides a more complete solution for remotely controlling servers and monitoring their environment.
The ACPS2-HT can be used to monitor both temperature and relative humidity in real-time in conjunction with the AC Power Sentinel 2 Plus, remote power switch .
• Humidity Range: 0-100%
• Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
• Accuracy:±0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
No additional software, or power supply required. Simply connect to and set up with your AC Power Sentinel 2 Plus.
• Temperature and/or humidity sensors can be added for environmental monitoring.
• Dry-contact sensors or switches can be connected for local control of outlets or for monitoring external devices.
• Real-time clock, can automatically adjusts for daylight savings time, sync with NTP server.
• Added relay contact protection.
• Event scheduler with yearly calendar.
• Customizable email alerts.
• Logging; log outlet changes, automatic reboots, high/low temperatures, network traffic, and more.
• System log provides detailed diagnostic information.
• Simple scripts can be written in BASIC for advanced functionality.
• Configure manually or with DHCP.
• Supplied with two IEC to domestic short pig-tail adapters cables and domestic IEC power cable.