The DTD-16 + G2 NET is a full-featured DTMF tone/sequence decoder that is user programmable to decode single tones or sequences up to six tones in length which can be assigned to any one of eight SPST normally open relays, eight open collectors and USB/RS-232 serial/Ethernet ports.
The DTD’s relay and open collector outputs can be programmed to close for the duration of tone, pulse immediately after completion of detection, wait a programmed (up to 9.99 seconds) length of time after detection, or latch/unlatch. Programming is performed using a non-dedicated PC’s USB, RS-232 serial, or Ethernet port equipped with a terminal program like HyperTerminal, Tera Term, or PuTTY.
- Decodes all 16 DTMF tones or user-programmed tone sequences.
- Front panel tone audio input level control with a range of -20 to +24dbu
- Adjustable tone detection time.
- 8 SPST relay outputs and 8 open collector outputs.
- Front panel relay status, power, tone activity, program mode, and activity LEDs.
- Programmed via USB, RS-232 serial, or Ethernet (TCP/UDP socket) connection.
- Mode configuration via front panel dip-switches.
- Relay, open collector and tone audio connections on removable euro-block screw terminal connectors to simplify wiring and service, mating plugs are supplied.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Surge protected power supply. Domestic power supply included.
- Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf, using four supplied Velcro feet. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.