- Four user selectable unit ID’s: 0 (default), 1,2, and 3.
- Four user selectable baud rates: 9600 (default), 4800, 19200, and 38400.
- PIP or AT1616 data format.
- USB serial and RS-232 serial COM port interface for connection to a PC.
- LED indicators for all 16 GPI inputs and power.
- GPI connections are on a removable euro-block screw terminal connector to simplify wiring and service, mating plugs are supplied.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Surge protected power supply. Domestic power supply included.
- Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf, using four supplied Velcro feet. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.