The Audio Sentinel® 4 >> Web can be configured and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate this product using a desktop web browser or web-enabled (HTML5) mobile device. App Store not required. Email notification may be configured to alert up to eight recipients when silence or out of phase audio is detected. SMTP username and passwords using STARTTLS (Gmail, etc.) or Base64 authentication are supported.
Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. SNMP traps and SET/GET to allow multiple units to be monitored and configured with SNMP management software.
- • Built-in web server provides simple, web based notification, monitoring, configuration, control.
- • Four stereo or eight mono silence sensors with front panel activity and alarm LED indicators.
- • Silence trip level detection from -12dB to -32dB in 1 dB steps for each channel.
- • Precise alarm time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
- • Alarm restore time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
- • Email notification may be configured to alert up to EIGHT recipients when alarms are detected.
- • Email logging of system status along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day.
- • Support for STARTTLS secure SMTP authentication (Gmail, etc.)
- • Removable euroblock-style screw terminal connectors and RJ45 audio input jacks simplify wiring and service.
- • Powered by a high-performance ARM® Cortex™processor
- • Fully RFI proofed.
- • Surge protected internal power supply, 9 VDC universal AC input power supply with domestic connectors supplied. International optional.
- • Up to two units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.