The Smart Relay 4 G2 is perfect for converting differing logic levels to contact closures. Additional features include: Independent user programmable Boolean logic and pulse stretching (delays) from 50ms to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
• All I/O connections via pluggable screw terminal blocks.
• Each 2PDT relay channel can be configured with two independent optically isolated inputs configurable for dry signals or wet signals (5-24 VDC, or 25-48 VDC via an external resistor.)
• LED status indicators are provided for each relay, input, and power.
• Fifteen logic functions include, sustained, toggle, set-reset (flip-flop), dual alternate action or failing/rising edge, along with additional Boolean logic functions.
• Independent pulse stretcher or time delays may be user programmed from 50ms to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
• Timing and mode configuration from a non-dedicated PC using the USB-serial connection.
• Convert differing logic levels to 2PDT contact closures.
• Time delay relays
• Pulse stretcher
• Sustained contact to pulse converters
• Rising and/or falling edge pulse converters
• Latching (flip-flop) relays
• Toggle action relays
• Dual alternate action relays
• Additional Boolean logic functions include: XOR, AND, NAND, OR, NOR.