Switching is accomplished with mechanical latching gold contact relays, which means that the unit can route a signal in either direction and will keep routing signal even after losing power. Due to the passive nature of the switching, any input level and impedance can be used. Inputs may be balanced or unbalanced, while output levels, impedance, distortion, noise and balancing will match that of the selected input.
Also known as: SS 4.1 MLR.
- • Front panel channel selection push buttons with active channel LED indicators.The audio “MUTE” function allows the user to turn off all audio.
- • Front panel Enable switch can be configured to provide a safety lock to the front panel selection push buttons.
- • Audio/signal switching via mechanical latching sealed relays utilizing 2-form-C bifurcated – crossbar silver alloy with gold overlay contacts.
- • Internal silence sensor with front panel LED indicator, SPST silence sensor alarm relay with adjustable alarm delay and restore duration.
- • Eight input GPI port (PIP or Remote Control) with LED indicator.
- • Remote control via contact closures, 5-volt TTL/CMOS logic levels and/or the multi-drop RS-232 serial port.
- • Four open collector outputs for remote channel status.
- • Removable euro-block screw terminal connectors are used for audio/signal I/O and remote control connections. Necessary mating plugs are supplied.
- • Power-up selection of inputs to outputs, mute or last source selected.
- • If power is lost, the last selected channel is passed to the output.
- • Fully RFI proofed.
- • Surge protected internal power supply, power adapter with domestic connector supplied. International power supply optional.
- • Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desk top and wall mounting is also possible.
Automation source switching with eight trigger inputs; Studio selection and routing; Audio processing selection; Exciter input selection; Remote broadcast input selection; STL source selection; Multiple station program on-hold and/or PA switching; EAS audio switching; ISDN or Phone hybrid feed selection; IFB selection; Satellite audio channel switching and console monitor inputs and outputs selection.