Additional features include stereo silence sensor with SPDT relay, front panel stereo LED VU meters, stereo headphone jack with level control, powered monitor level control all with output selection switching, 16 Trigger(PIP)inputs, four GPO- open collectors and four SPDT relays. Installation is simplified with pluggable euroblock screw terminals. The SS 4.4 is supplied in a 1-RU 19″ rack mount chassis.
- • Separate input selection push buttons are provided for each output channel.
- • Three switching modes; Interlock, overlap and mix.
- • Internal silence sensor monitors output one and is equipped with a front panel LED indicator; SPDT alarm relay and adjustable SS alarm delay and restore timing duration.
- • Stereo LED VU meters with front panel output selection switch.
- • Stereo headphone amplifier with front panel output selection switch, headphone jack and level control.
- • Stereo powered monitor output with front panel output selection switch and level control.
- • Power-up selection of inputs to outputs, mute or last source selected.
- • Most configuration options via rear panel dip-switches.
- • 16 input “PIP” (GPI / Triggers) port (or remote control) with front panel LED indicator.
- • Four open collector status outputs or programmable via burst commands.
- • Four SPDT relays with selectable multiplex function on inputs assigned to output two.
- • Multi-turn input and output level controls.
- • Electronically balanced stereo inputs and outputs with low noise and distortion circuitry.
- • Multi-drop RS-232 serial port (USB and/or Ethernet optional) with power and data activity LED.
- • Multiple units may be cascaded to expand inputs.
- • Plug-in euroblock screw terminals for ALL audio I/O and remote control connections.
- • 1-RU 19″ rack mount aluminum enclosure.
- • Surge protected external universal switching power supply (100 – 240 vac / 50/60 Hz) with IEC input plug with supplied domestic AC power cord.
Broadcast automation audio switcher with trigger inputs, studio source selector, and transmitter site source selector.