The AES Audio Sentinel®+» Web can be configured and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate this product using a desktop web browser or web-enabled (HTML5) mobile device. App Store not required. Email notification may be configured to alert up to eight recipients when silence or out of phase audio is detected. SMTP username and passwords using STARTTLS (Gmail, etc.) or Base64 authentication are supported. SNMP traps and SET/GET are built in to allow multiple units to be monitored and configured with SNMP management software.
- • Built-in web server provides simple, web-based notification, monitoring, configuration, and control.
- • Front panel, remote, and web-based switcher controls.
- • Both AES inputs feature silence sensors/phase monitors with front panel activity and alarm LED indicators.
- • Silence trip level detection from -12dB to -35dB in 1 dB steps for each stereo channel.
- • Precise alarm time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
- • Alarm restore time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
- • Email notification may be configured to alert up to EIGHT recipients when alarms are detected.
- • Email logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day.
- • Support for STARTTLS secure SMTP authentication (Gmail.)
- • XLR and RJ45 audio connectors for AES inputs and output.
- • Analog monitor output features front panel level control or fixed output (switch selectable) and uses a RJ45 audio jack.
- • Front panel headphone jack with level control and monitor source select button.
- • Powered by a high-performance ARM® Cortex™processor
- • Fully RFI proofed.
- • Includes PS-1515 +/-15VDC desktop power supply with IEC inlet.
- • Up to two units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.