The system’s transformer isolated input uses a standard XLR audio jack for balanced AES/EBU signals. The AES input is distributed to 6 transformer isolated output XLR jacks. An internal AES/EBU activity detector provides local and remote signal monitoring via front panel LED indicators and a SPDT alarm relay. The alarm relay contacts are available on a rear panel plug-in euro-block connector. Signal bypass is built-in with the XLR AES input passively routing to AES output 1 in the event of power loss.
• 1×6 AES/EBU distribution.
• Jumper selectable AES input termination: 110-ohm, 75-ohm, open.
• Dual (2x) power input jacks allow for redundant power with an optional second power supply.
• Input signal monitoring with LED indicators and SPDT alarm relay output.
• XLR inputs and outputs with standard pinout.
• Signal bypass on loss of power, Input 1 to Output 1.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected internal power supply, an 9 VDC desktop universal switching power supply with domestic connector supplied.
• Up to two units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting are also possible. A second power supply is optional, allowing for redundant power.