The I/O Sentinel® 4 G2 can be controlled and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device. Email notification may be configured to alert up to eight email or SMS-email addresses. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. SNMP traps and SET/GET to allow multiple units to be monitored and controlled with SNMP management software.
The I/O Sentinel® 4 G2 may be paired with a second I/O Sentinel® 4 G2 to form an IP-based “4 Channel Bi-directional Status/Relay Extension Cord”.
- • Four optically isolated inputs configurable for dry signals or wet signals (5-24 VDC, or 25-48 VDC via an external resistor.)
- • Four SPDT relay outputs.
- • Plug-in euro-block screw terminals for status and relay connections.
- • Built-in web server provides simple, web-based (HTML5) notification, monitoring, configuration, and control.
- • Email and SMS-email alarm notification for input, outputs, and logs.
- • Remote control and monitoring via SNMP GET/SET and traps.
- • Logging of all user selected input status with site ID information which may be emailed from once an hour to once a day, along with hourly snap-shot functionality.
- • Nine front panel I/O activity LED indicators.
- • Rear panel RJ-45, 10/100base-T LAN/Ethernet interface.
- • Fully RFI proofed.
- • Surge protected power supply. Domestic power supply provided.
- • Three units may be mounted on one RA-1 one-RU 19” rack shelf.
- • Web-enabled back-up transmitter ON/OFF control system.
- • One end of a full-duplex four channel web-enabled I/O extension cord.
- • Relay control and status monitoring via a web browser and/or user defined PC application.