The DTD’s relay and open collector outputs can be programmed to close for the duration of tone, pulse immediately after completion of detection, wait a programmed (up to 9.99 seconds) length of time after detection, or latch/unlatch. Programming is performed using a non-dedicated PC’s USB or RS-232 serial port equipped with a serial terminal program like HyperTerminal, Tera Term, or PuTTY.
- Decodes all 16 DTMF tones, or user-programmed tone sequences.
- 8 SPST relay outputs and 8 open collector outputs triggered by tones or tone sequences.
- Front panel tone audio input level control with a range of -20 to +24dbu
- Adjustable tone detection time.
- Front panel relay status, power, tone activity, program mode, and activity LEDs.
- Programmed via USB-serial or RS-232 serial connection.
- Mode configuration via front panel dip-switches.
- Relay, open collector and tone audio connections on removable euro-block screw terminal connectors to simplify wiring and service, mating plugs are supplied.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Surge protected internal power supply, 9 VDC universal desktop power adapter with IEC inlet included.
- Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf, using four supplied Velcro feet. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.