- 4×4 balanced analog stereo matrix audio switcher.
- Front panel rotary encoder control knob and separate “TAKE” push button are provided for input to output channel selection.
- 16 input “PIP” (GPI / Triggers) port (or remote control) with front panel LED indicator.
- Multi-drop RS-232 serial port (USB and/or Ethernet optional) and ASCII command set for computer/automation control.
- Three audio switching modes: Interlock, overlap, and mix.
- Internal silence sensors monitor each output and provide front panel LED silence indicators and silence alarm open collector outputs. Trip level, silence delay and restore duration timing are user configurable.
- Front panel stereo LED VU meters. (Output one only)
- Stereo headphone output with front panel headphone jack and level control. (Output one only)
- Configurable power-up selection of inputs to outputs, mute or last source selected.
- Four open collector outputs act as status tally or controllable via serial burst commands.
- Two SPDT relay outputs with selectable function.
- Front panel multi-turn input level trimmers and internal single turn output level controls.
- Electronically balanced stereo inputs and outputs with low noise, low distortion circuitry.
- Most configuration options are via the internal dip-switches.
- Multiple units may be cascaded to expand audio inputs.
- RJ45 audio jacks for audio I/O and plug-in euro-block screw terminals for audio expansion and remote-control connections.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Includes PS-1515 +/-15VDC universal desktop power supply (100-240 VAC, 46-63 Hz input) with IEC AC inlet.
- Up to two units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.
Broadcast automation audio switcher with trigger inputs, studio source selector, IP codec source selector, and transmitter site (STL) source selector.