The DTD’s relay and open collector outputs can be programmed to close for the duration of tone, pulse immediately after completion of detection, wait a programmed (up to 9.99 seconds) length of time after detection, or latch/unlatch. Programming is performed using a non-dedicated PC’s USB port equipped with a serial terminal program like HyperTerminal, Tera Term, or PuTTY.
- • Decodes all 16 DTMF tones or user-programmed tone sequences.
- • 8 SPST really outputs and 8 open collector outputs.
- • Adjustable tone detection time.
- • Front panel relay status, power, tone activity, program mode, and activity LEDs.
- • Programmed via USB serial connection.
- • All connections except for the USB type B connector and a coaxial DC jack are on removable euro-block screw terminal connectors to simplify wiring and service, mating plugs are supplied.
- • Fully RFI proofed.
- • Surge protected power supply. Domestic power supply included.
- • Up to four units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf, using four supplied Velcro feet. Desk top and wall mounting is also possible.