- • Auto-answer and auto-disconnect via CPC (calling party control) and/or long dial tone hang up signals, allowing use behind analog PBX switches and POTS lines.
- • Front panel, plus remote line seize and drop control for manual operation.
- • Electronic telephone hybrid.
- • Remote controllable send and receive audio.
- • Balanced bridging audio input with front panel level control.
- • Balanced low Z audio output with front panel level control.
- • Front panel LED’s display power, hook, ring and valid DTMF tone.
- • Two remote controllable SPDT relays
- • SPDT End of Call relay.
- • External SPDT hook relay activates when a valid access code is entered.
- • Remote line busy input.
- • User programmable number of rings before auto-answer.
- • User programmable access code, up to 10 digits.
- • Loop-thru phone jack.
- • Plug-in euro-block screw terminals for audio and remote control connections, mating plugs supplied.
- • Fully RFI proofed.
- • Surge protected internal power supply, 12 VDC universal switching power supply with domestic connectors supplied. International AC connectors optional.
- • Each unit may be set on a desktop, mounted on a wall or rack-mounted with the optional RA-1 rack shelf for mounting up to three units in 1-RU.