Each input features stereo female Neutrik XLR and standard pinout RJ45 audio jacks. The output features stereo male XLR and RJ45 audio jacks. Switching is accomplished via mechanical latching gold contact relays, which means that the unit can route a signal in either direction and will keep routing signal even after losing power. Due to the passive nature of the switching, any input level and impedance can be used. Inputs may be balanced or unbalanced, while output levels, impedance, distortion, noise and balancing will match that of the selected input.
- Front panel channel selection push buttons with active channel LED indicators.
- The “MUTE” function with LED indicator allows the user to turn off all audio.
- Front panel Enable switch with enabled LED indicator can be configured to provide a safety lock to the front panel selection push buttons.
- Signal switching via mechanical latching sealed relays utilizing 2-form-C bifurcated – crossbar silver alloy with gold overlay contacts.
- Opto-isolated remote control or automation trigger GPI’s via contact closures, 5-volt TTL/CMOS logic levels, USB or RS-232 serial.
- Four normally open relay contact closures for remote channel status.
- Stereo Neutrik XLR and standard RJ45 audio jacks.
- Removable euro-block screw terminal connectors are used for remote control connections. Necessary mating plugs are supplied.
- If power is lost, the last selected channel is passed to the output.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Surge protected internal power supply, 9 VDC universal switching power supply with domestic connector supplied. International connectors optional.
- Small 1-RU rack chassis.
Automation source switching; Studio selection and routing; Audio processing selection; Exciter input selection; Remote broadcast input selection; STL source selection; Multiple station program on-hold and/or PA switching; EAS audio switching; IFB selection; Satellite audio channel switching and console monitor input and output selection.