DISCONTINUED. Please see the STA-III Plus
• Auto-answer and auto-disconnect via CPC (calling party control) and/or long dial tone hang up signals, allowing use behind PBX telephone switches and POTS lines.
• Front panel, plus remote line seize and drop control for manual operation.
• Remote line busy input.
• Electronic telephone hybrid.
• Remote controllable send and receive audio switcher.
• Balanced bridging audio input with automatic signal limiter with front panel level control.
• Balanced low Z audio output with front panel level control.
• Front panel LEDs display power, ring, valid DTMF tone.
• Two remote controllable SPST relays.
• External hook relay activates when a valid access code is accepted.
• Momentary SPST relay for End Of Call.
• User programmable number of rings before auto-answer.
• User programmable up to ten-digit access code, if required.
• User defeatable beep tones on line seize.
• All connections via screw terminals.
• Loop-thru jack. (This is where you would connect your business telephone system if you were sharing the line.)
• The STA-III’s attractive painted metal chassis may be set on a desktop, mounted on a wall or as part of the new optional RA-1 rack shelf for mounting up to three units in 1-RU.