Each output amplifier is paired for stereo operation or may be summed for monaural operation without affecting the stereo separation of the other outputs. Each output amplifier has a recessed front panel level control trimmer.
- • Input gain configurable for +4 dBu balanced inputs or unbalanced -10 dBV input via internal jumpers, eliminating the need for external input level conversion.
- • Stereo (2×5) outputs or monaural (1×10) outputs set via internal jumpers.
- • Front panel output level adjustment trimmers.
- • Removable euro-block screw terminal connectors are used for audio I/O connections. Necessary mating plugs are supplied.
- • Fully RFI proofed.
- • Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting are also possible.