Additional features include: front panel controls, remote control inputs and status outputs; plug-in euroblock screw terminals; dip-switch selection of silence detection of -20, -25, -30 and -35db below zero reference; precise alarm timing delay from off to 85 minutes; precise restore timing delay from off to 21 minutes. The Silence Sentinel® Standard may be set on a desktop, mounted on a wall or optional RA-1 rack shelf for mounting up to three units in 1-RU.
- • Transparent stereo program switcher with front panel input selection switches and indicator LED’s.
- • Front panel “Manual/Automatic” switch with front panel LED, remote input and open collector status output.
- • Stereo output LED level display.
- • “External Ext” alarm trigger input with front panel LED indicator.
- • Front Panel Power/Heartbeat LED.
- • Dip-switch selection of silence detection of -20, -25, -30 and -35dB below zero reference.
- • Dip-switch selection of reverse polarity (out of phase) detection.
- • Dip-switch selection of alarm time delay from OFF to 8 minutes, 30 seconds in 2 second increments or 85 minutes in 20 second increments.
- • Dip-switch selection of restore timing delay from OFF to 21 minutes in 20 second increments.
- • Audio switching via mechanical latching sealed relays utilizing 2-form-C bifurcated – crossbar silver alloy with gold overlay contacts.
- • Two independent SPDT alarm relays and LED indicators.
- • Two pulse open collector alarm outputs.
- • Active balanced stereo input level monitoring.
- • Logic functions via microprocessor and non-volatile memory
- • Plug-in euroblock screw terminals, mating plugs supplied.
- • Fully RFI proofed.
- • Surge protected internal power supply, PS-1515 universal switching +/-15VDC power supply with domestic connectors supplied. International AC connectors optional.
- • Each unit may be set on a desktop, mounted on a wall or rack-mounted with the optional RA-1 rack shelf for mounting up to three units in 1-RU.