Other features include: a program limiter, a balanced and unbalanced mix buss and a mix-minus output, while offering three independent headphone amplifiers with IFB/Program pan controls along with a comprehensive studio monitoring system. Additional features include:
- Three universal microphone / monaural line level input channels.
- One monaural balanced line level input.
- Balanced monaural program output with defeatable soft-clipper.
- Built-in USB codec for computer audio playback and recording.
- Mix-Minus output
- LED audio output level VU meter.
- Full duplex talk-back capability*.
- IFB audio input with level adjustment.
- Three 1/4″ stereo headphone outputs with independent volume, IFB pan and program pan controls for custom headphone mixes.
- Line level monaural monitor speaker audio output with switch configurable microphone muting.
- On-air tally/warning light relay output.
- Remote channel control and status via terminal block connectors.
- Can be combined with additional ProMix 4 and/or ProMix 1 units with the ProMix Hub-6 and standard Cat5 cables.
- Can drive multiple AHR-1 Plus headphone system.
*Requires ProMix Hub-6 controller (sold separately)