The system’s two selectable transformer isolated inputs use a standard XLR audio jack for balanced AES/EBU signals and a RCA jack for S/PDIF signals. The selected input is distributed transformer isolated AES/EBU outputs XLR jacks. An internal AES/EBU activity detector provides local and remote signal monitoring via front panel LED indicators and a SPDT alarm relay. The alarm relay contacts are available on rear panel plug-in euro-block connectors.
- • 1×6 operation with XLR or RCA/SPDIF input selection via front panel switch.
- • Input signal monitoring with LED indicators and SPDT relay output.
- • XLR inputs and outputs with standard pinout.
- • Fully RFI proofed.
- • Surge protected internal power supply, 9 VDC universal switching power supply with domestic connector supplied. International connectors optional.
- • Up to two units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting are also possible.