The Audio Sentinel® Plus»Web may also be configured for independent dual-stereo non-switching applications. The Audio Sentinel® Plus»Web can be controlled and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device. Email notification may be configured to alert up to eight recipients when silence is detected. SMTP username and passwords using Base64 authentication are supported. The user may also enable a sound effect to play on their PC speaker when an alarm is generated. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. One SPDT relay is supplied to indicate which input channel is feeding the output, while two additional DPDT relays can be independently configured to provide additional notification. SNMP traps and SET/GET to allow multiple units to be monitored and controlled with SNMP management software.
- • Built-in web server provides simple, web based notification, monitoring, configuration, control.
- • Internal silence sensor with front panel activity and alarm LED indicators.
- • Front panel, remote, and web-based switcher controls.
- • Silence trip level detection from -24dB to -35dB in 1 dB steps for each stereo channel.
- • Precise alarm time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s) in one-second increments for each channel.
- • Alarm restore time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s) in one-second increments for each channel.
- • Email notification may be configured to alert up to EIGHT recipients when alarms are detected.
- • Email logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day.
- • Support for Base64 SMTP authentication.
- • Removable euroblock-style screw terminal connectors simplify wiring and service. Mating plugs are supplied.
- • Fully RFI proofed.
- • Surge protected internal power supply, 9VDC universal AC input power supply with domestic connectors supplied. International AC connectors optional.
- • Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.