Most programming can be accomplished with simple dipswitch settings, while advanced configuration is performed thought the serial port using a non-dedicated PC with Windows HyperTerminal. Screw terminals are provided for all connections. The Smart Relay 4 is supplied in an aluminum chassis. The unit may be set on a desktop, mounted on a wall, up to two units mounted on the RM-3 (1-RU).
NOTE: The DIN brackets allow the mounting of all Flex Chassis products. Contact the factory for pricing.
- • Four Independent DPDT relays.
- • Eight independent optically isolated 5 to 28 VDC wet or dry inputs.
- • Basic logic functions can be programmed.
- • The pulse stretcher or time delay may be user programmed from 50 ms to 99 hours, 59 minute and 59.99 seconds.
- • Convert differing logic levels to DPDT contact closures.
- • Time delay relays.
- • Sustained contact to pulse converters.
- • Rising and/or falling edge pulse converters.
- • Latching (flip-flop) relays.
- • Toggle action relays.
- • Dual alternate action relays.