•The Status Sentinel®16 is a robust, full-featured; Ethernet based data acquisition device with sixteen logic-level (status) inputs. All Status/logic inputs are activated by a closure to ground. External sources can be contact closures, open collectors or 5, 12, 15 and 24-volt logic-level sources. The Status Sentinel®16 can be monitored over any IP network including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device, while email notification may be configured to alert up to four recipients when alarms are detected. The user may also enable a sound effect to play when an alarm is generated. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. We have also provided SNMP capabilities to allow multiple units to be monitored with any SMNP manager software package. SMTP username and passwords are also supported
The Status Sentinel®16 may be paired with the Relay Sentinel®16 to form a “16 channel Relay Extension Cord”.
• Logging of all input status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day.
• Plug-in euro-block screw terminals for all status inputs.
• Seventeen activity LED indicators.
• Rear panel RJ-45, 10/100base-T LAN/Ethernet interface.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected power supply. Domestic supply provided.
• Four units may be mounted on one RA-1 1-RU shelf.
• PPM Monitoring and alarm logging.
• Web-enabled networked message board controller.
• Input end of a web-enabled relay extension cord.
• Input status monitoring via a web browser and/or
user defined PC application.