The VAD-4 can store up to four 32 digit phone numbers and one 32 digit pager phone number which may be associated with any or all of the inputs.
- • Four user programmable wet or dry optically isolated status inputs.
- • Two Fahrenheit/Celsius temperature sensor ports. Probes optional.
- • Stereo Silence Sensor with remote telco audio monitoring.
- • Four SPDT one-amp relays with momentary, latching or tone duration operation. One SPDT alarm tally relay.
- • Power failure alarm input port.
- • Balanced telco caller output port.
- • Local programming and recording. The VAD-4 is supplied with spoken words and phrases in English, while the user is free to record words and phrases in their language.
- • Front panel LED indicators for most operational activities.
- • Front panel USB programming serial port, program switch with LED indicator.
- • Front panel RJ-11 TT telephone jack used for user voice response recording.
- • Stores up to four 32-digit phone numbers and one 32-digit pager number with up to 16 digits of pager data.
- • Pager compatible.
- • CPC (WINK/COD) detection.
- • Non-Volatile Memory.
- • User programmable message repeat and global lap counter.
- • User programmable ring delay.
- • Phone line and power supply with built-in surge protection.
- • 12 volt DC universal AC input wall transformer. Optional international AC plug adapters.
- • Plug-in euroblock screw terminals for status inputs, relays, telco audio balanced output and stereo unbalanced silence sensor inputs.
- • Three units may be installed on one RA-1, RU-1 rack shelf.