The GPI-16 Plus interfaces 16 general purpose logic inputs to users PC COM or USB port. The user may select from two pre-programmed serial formats; the “PIP” GPI format which is used on most of our audio switchers, or the legacy AT-1616 format. Additional features include; Plug-in euroblock screw terminals; 17 LED indicators for power and each input status.
• Four user selectable unit ID’s: 0 (default), 1,2, and 3.
• Four user selectable baud rates: 9600 (default), 4800, 19200, and 38400.
• PIP or AT1616 data format.
• USB and RS-232 interface for connection to PC.
• LED indicators for all 16 inputs, power.
• GPI connections are on removable euro-block screw terminal connector to simplify wiring and service, mating plugs are supplied.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected internal power supply, universal switching power adapter with domestic connectors supplied.
• Up to four GPI-16 Plus’s may be rack mounted on one RA-1, 1-RU rack shelf.
Note: Replaces the discontinued GPI-16.
Check out this link.
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
Monday, January 1, 2018 New Years Day
Monday, May 28, 2018 Memorial Day
Wednesday, July 4, 2018 Independence Day
Monday, September 3, 2018 Labor Day
Thursday, November 22, 2018 Thanksgiving Day
Tuesday, December 25, 2018 Christmas Day
Tuesday, January 1, 2019 New Years Day