The Relay Sentinel®16 is the fastest, easiest, least expensive, and most reliable way to remotely control and/or monitor equipment over any IP network including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. The Relay Sentinel®16 is equipped with sixteen solid state relays that can individually switch up to 500ma at 50 volts DC. Each solid state relay can be turned on, off, pulsed or timed latched using the built in web pages. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device, while email notification may be configured to alert up to four recipients when alarms are detected. The user may also enable a sound effect to play when an alarm is generated. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. We have also provided SNMP capabilities to allow multiple units to be monitored with any SMNP manager software package. SMTP username and passwords are also supported.
The Relay Sentinel®16 may be paired with the Status Sentinel®16 to form a “16 channel Relay Extension Cord”.
• Logging of all relay status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day.
• 16 channel high-voltage, high-current Darlington transistor array. The output devices consist of 16 npn Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes (may be disabled) for switching inductive loads. The collector-current rating of each Darlington pair is 500mA at 50 volts DC.
• Seventeen activity LED indicators.
• Plug-in euro-block screw terminals for all SS relay outputs.
• Rear panel RJ-45, 10/100base-T LAN/Ethernet interface.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected power supply. Domestic supply provided.
• Four units may be mounted on one RA-1 1-RU shelf. Available: NOW
• Web-enabled back-up transmitter ON/OFF control system.
• Solid state relay end of a 16 channel web-enabled relay extension cord.
• Relay control and status monitoring via a web browser and/or user defined PC application.